SJSHRM has partnered with The Community Foundation of San Joaquin (CFOSJ) in the endeavor to help San Joaquin Valley students pursue their educational goals. We here at SJSHRM have been raising money for scholarships for graduating high school Seniors in the San Joaquin County for over 10 years. This year the San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management Scholarship is providing 2 scholarships of $2,000.
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management Scholarship is open to all high school seniors in San Joaquin County pursuing an undergraduate degree in:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Must have a 3.8 GPA
- Must be San Joaquin County Resident
- Must have attended an eligible high school and are on track to graduate by the end of your senior year (scholarships for students currently attending a post-secondary school may also require graduation from an eligible high school)
- Must provide an official high school transcript (official college transcript is required where applicable)
- Must provide proof of acceptance to a post-secondary school
- Must carry the minimum number of units required to be considered a full-time student at your post-secondary school in the quarter/ semester that scholarship is sought (proof of registration showing fulltime status is required prior to the distribution of scholarship funds)
- Must provide a current letter of recommendation by a teacher, faculty member, or school counselor (varies by scholarship)
- Must provide a completed FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
- Deadline to submit applications is May 31, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
- Applicants are notified by July 10, 2020