Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the Human Resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
What a difference a few months make. We started this year off with so many good intentions. We located a new venue, Stockton Country Club, to support our growing monthly meetings and hold our annual labor law conference. We booked a great speaker for the conference and started making our plans.
Then, as all of you are aware, the outbreak of the COVD-19 pandemic hit the USA. At the end of March a “Shelter in Place – SIP” order……
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professional Recertification credit opportunities throughout the year. Look for the Recertification Logos shown below on event announcements & join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- Remote Workers Experiencing Burnout
- Employers Must Investigate Whether Coronavirus Infections Are Work-Related
- SHRM-IOE Guide Can Help with Return to Work
- California Voters to Weigh In on Gig Drivers’ Employment Status
- NLRB Says ‘Dual-Marked’ Union Election Ballots Are Void
- Supporting Singapore’s Workers During the Pandemic
- Ask HR: Explaining a Layoff Caused by COVID-19
- Rethinking Expenses as Remote Work Continues Through the Summer
- How—and If—Companies Are Implementing Temperature Checks
- Antibody Testing for COVID-19 in the Workplace