Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the Human Resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
Happy New Year! I am so excited to see what 2020 will bring. We are starting off with our Annual Conference “California Dreaming” on January 8th. I am looking forward to this years conference and hope that you will also be attending.
I hope that you focus on your own professional development this……
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professional Recertification credit opportunities throughout the year. Look for the Recertification Logos shown below on event announcements & join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- New H-1B Visa Petitions Jump 37 Percent
- HR Storytellers At-Home Edition: Steve Browne
- These Companies Put Employees First During Pandemic
- New Jobless Claims Double in a Week to 6.6 Million
- Dallas Paid-Sick-Leave Law Blocked, Other Places Add COVID-19 Leave
- DOL Releases FFCRA Regulations
- Age-Discrimination Challenge of Discharge Rejected
- Termination for Sleeping at Work Upheld
- Pandemic Forces Employers to Cut Pay
- Los Angeles Passes COVID-19 Supplemental Paid-Sick-Leave Ordinance