Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the human resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
As we approach the end of the year I wanted to thank all the members for your attendance at the monthly meetings. We will be conducting our 2020 Board Elections and wrapping up the end of the year. We will not have a meeting in December as we know that this is a very busy time of year for everyone.
The board is very excited about our January…..
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professionals recertification opportunities throughout the year.
Look for the Recertification logo on event announcements and join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- Building a Learning Culture: What Small Employers Can Learn from Large Ones
- Federal HR Needs Agility to Meet Changing Workforce Needs
- New York State Bans Discrimination Based on Reproductive Health Decisions
- As Life Spans Grow, IRS Wants to Lower Retirement Plan Required Payouts
- Don't Tip Your Hand in Your Job Search
- Employers Look to Value-Based Health Care Strategies
- Pie-Eating Contest Winner, Psychic Ability: Job Seekers Tout Kooky Accomplishments
- Uber May Owe $640M for Misclassifying N.J. Workers
- SHRM’s Vision for 2020
- Women Like Technology Work. It’s Time to Hire More of Them