Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the Human Resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
What a difference a few months make. We started this year off with so many good intentions. We located a new venue, Stockton Country Club, to support our growing monthly meetings and hold our annual labor law conference. We booked a great speaker for the conference and started making our plans.
Then, as all of you are aware, the outbreak of the COVD-19 pandemic hit the USA. At the end of March a “Shelter in Place – SIP” order……
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professional Recertification credit opportunities throughout the year. Look for the Recertification Logos shown below on event announcements & join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- Salary Increase Budgets Decline for First Time in 12 Years
- New Guidance on Face Masks and COVID-19
- Coronavirus Complicates Workplace Drug-Testing Programs
- How Do You Handle More Layoffs?
- Ask HR: During COVID-19, How Much Health Information Should Workers Disclose?
- Viewpoint: How to Reward Your Employees Without Breaking the Bank
- Viewpoint: Workers' Narratives About Racial Injustice Can Change the Story
- Canada: Anti-Harassment Rule for Federally Regulated Employees Takes Effect in 2021
- #NextChat: How Do You Decide Between Two Candidates of Equal Skill and Experience?
- Managing Social and Political Expression at Work