Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the Human Resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
Welcome to SJSHRM—your Central Valley hub for HR professional development! With 200+ local members and part of the 315,000-strong National SHRM community, we offer exclusive meetings, webinars, and unique services that you can not find anywhere else. As a 100% SHRM Chapter, there are no fees if you’re a National SHRM member. Join us for more than a membership; it’s a partnership dedicated to your professional growth. Explore our events for valuable insights and connections!
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professional Recertification credit opportunities throughout the year. Look for the Recertification Logos shown below on event announcements & join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- Washington State Adopts Wildfire Smoke Regulations
- Labor Secretary’s Nomination Returned to White House
- US Weekly Jobless Claims: 205K
- DOL Proposes Rule Rescinding Expansion of Association Health Plans
- Whole Foods Ban on Black Lives Matter Logo Is Lawful, NLRB Judge Rules
- Ask HR: What Resources Are Available for Helping Workers Learn English?
- Did You See This? 2023 News That Caught Our Eye
- Supreme Court, NLRB Decisions Changed Employment Law in 2023
- New Laws Took Root in California in 2023
- IE&D in 2023: Affirmative Action, ‘Woke’ Backlash and Employment Gains for People with Disabilities