Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the Human Resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
Happy New Year! I am so excited to see what 2020 will bring. We are starting off with our Annual Conference “California Dreaming” on January 8th. I am looking forward to this years conference and hope that you will also be attending.
I hope that you focus on your own professional development this……
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professionals recertification opportunities throughout the year.
Look for the Recertification logo on event announcements and join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- Congress Examines ‘Future of Work’ Issues
- Remind Workers of These Tax Tips
- More Older Workers Are Staying in the Workforce in Ireland
- Deadline Looming to Comply with Kari's Law
- Marijuana and the Workplace: What’s New for 2020?
- More Jobs May Result from This Week’s Global Trade Deals
- Supreme Court Considers When Pension Plans May Be Sued
- CNN Joint-Employer Settlement Is Largest in NLRB’s History: $76 Million
- House Passes Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act
- Using Pictures and Storytelling to Present Business Data