Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the Human Resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
Happy New Year! I am so excited to see what 2020 will bring. We are starting off with our Annual Conference “California Dreaming” on January 8th. I am looking forward to this years conference and hope that you will also be attending.
I hope that you focus on your own professional development this……
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professionals recertification opportunities throughout the year.
Look for the Recertification logo on event announcements and join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- What Does the Kronos and Ultimate Software Merger Mean for HR?
- As Coronavirus Spreads, Prepare Infectious-Disease Plans
- Western Europe: The Law on Hidden Video Surveillance of Workers
- HR and IT Should Team Up to Fight Cyberattacks
- Fired Worker in Massachusetts Gets Triple Jury Award for Unpaid Commissions
- Viewpoint: Rethinking Workplace Burnout
- Sharpen Your Recruiting Workflow with Service-Level Agreements
- Judge Upholds New York City’s Predictable-Scheduling Law
- Proposed State-Sponsored Visas Affirm a Skills-Based Approach to Immigration
- Lean and Six Sigma in Talent Acquisition