Professional, Dedicated, Caring
The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management is committed to advancing the Human Resources profession and serving the human resources professional in our territory through education, professional leadership development and organizational values, supporting our dedicated, caring, service-oriented and collaborative culture.
What a difference a few months make. We started this year off with so many good intentions. We located a new venue, Stockton Country Club, to support our growing monthly meetings and hold our annual labor law conference. We booked a great speaker for the conference and started making our plans.
Then, as all of you are aware, the outbreak of the COVD-19 pandemic hit the USA. At the end of March a “Shelter in Place – SIP” order……
The San Joaquin SHRM Board is dedicated to providing HR professional Recertification credit opportunities throughout the year. Look for the Recertification Logos shown below on event announcements & join us as we expand our HR knowledge together!
San Joaquin Society For Human Resource Management
Membership in SJSHRM is simple. Members must be current SHRM members & provide their SHRM member ID on their application.
That’s all there is to it!
Exclusive SJSHRM forum and blogs coming soon!
Substantial SJSHRM member discounted pricing for all SJSHRM services, meetings and events
News from SHRM National
- Viewpoint: How to Be a Better Ally to Your Black Colleagues
- How to Confront Intellectual Property Theft by Employees
- Stressful but ‘Amazing Time’ to Be an HR Professional
- Final Rule Makes It Easier for Federal Workers to Stop Paying Union Dues
- Ask HR: Can Companies Require Masks?
- Empowering Employees Before, During and After the Pandemic
- Hospital Nurse Cannot Go Forward with Meal and Rest Period Claims
- City Failed to Reasonably Accommodate Police Officer with Dyslexia and ADHD
- IRS Issues Further Guidance on 401(k) Withdrawals, While Participants Hold Steady
- Ontario Government Issues COVID-19-Related Job-Protected Leave